The DPA is not holding an annual holiday luncheon this year. However, we are not letting that stop us from making a Delaware veteran or child in the foster care system smile this holiday season!
Once again, the DPA is working with Delaware's Department of Services for Children, Youth, and their Families, and the Veterans Administration Hospital to make this holiday season extra special, and we need YOU to make it happen!
Sign up for your Angel Tree recipient TODAY!
1) Register below
2) Choose a foster child, a veteran, or multiple recipients who are part of a family unit. The veteran program includes a veteran, or an immediate member of the veteran's family.
3) You will receive an e-mail from Claudine Smith, Pro Bono Director, with details about your recipient, such as gender/age/size and their gift wish list. The veteran program requests that a fun gift, and a practical gift, are purchased. Youth & Family Services has a lot of older kids and teens this year.
4) Purchase and wrap your gift(s)
5) Several drop off locations throughout Delaware and Cecil County, MD.
6) Deadline for gifts to be dropped off at a location is Wednesday, December 8, 2021. Contact the Site Contact prior to dropping your gifts off to ensure a smooth gift transition. The locations and Site Contacts will be sent with the information your gift recipient.
Contact Claudine Smith, Pro Bono Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any questions. Get your firm involved as this is an excellent holiday community event for the whole firm!
YOU can make all the difference this holiday season for someone in need!