The First Stop for Paralegals in the First State
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the DPA is not holding an annual holiday luncheon this year. However, we are not letting COVID-19 stop us from making a Delaware veteran or child in the foster care system smile this holiday season!
Once again, the DPA is working with Delaware's Department of Services for Children, Youth and their Families, and the Veterans Administration Hospital to make this holiday season extra special, and we need YOU to make it happen!
Sign up for your Angel Tree recipient TODAY!
1) Register below
2) Choose a foster child or a veteran. The veteran program includes a veteran, or an immediate member of the veteran's family.
3) You will receive an e-mail with details about your recipient, such as gender/age/size and their wish list
4) Purchase and wrap your gift(s)
5) Several drop off locations throughout the state
6) Deadline for gifts is December 10, 2020
Contact Claudine Smith, Pro Bono Director, at email@example.com if you need more than one gift recipient. This is an excellent holiday community event for your firm!
© 2017 Delaware Paralegal Association. All rights reserved.